Monday, February 6, 2012

Latina Phone Sex

      I'm Mercedes, I'm a spicy, nasty, naughty Latina that loves to get nasty twisted and fucked up. I'm basically the whore of your dreams. I came here with my mom and dad to make a better life for my family.... 





       When my papi got his job all his friend loved how pretty I was. They wanted to me to come visit my papi at work everyday, so I did. Then Papi started gambling with his new amigos, he was betting money that we didn't have. Soon, his buddies were looking for something else to pay the debt they no longer wanted money. They soon wanted to use me for all debts. Both my parents agreed. I started very young and I've been a Dirty Phone Sex chica ever since..

My number is 1-888-836-5478

spicymercedes is my yahoo send me a message sometimes

mercedesxxxrides is my aim

1 comment: